Wii sport online?

no, sorry. none of the games that are out before online can play online. i bet at some point and time they will release wii sports 2 and at that point i hope there is some online in it..

oh that sucks!!! I was so excited to play with my friends from other cities... haha

Yeah i think he is right, they are (apparently) releasing a Wii Sports 2, and apparently is coming with Online.

Actually I heard rumors Wii Sports will go online this year. The same goes for Mario Kart. Reggie himself said Mario Kart online is possible. Which Mario Kart he meant is unknown. It could be VC, GC, or a new Wii version like SSBBrawl.

It would be good if Wii Sports did go online. Would definatley make it more interesting!

first online game comes out june 25-pokemon battle but third party games online will not be out until around next christmas(type in wii online gaming on google)this sucks because that means most likely madden wont be online = (.

p.s. and they signed a contract with gamespy so online will be the same as ds.

I think they'll release an Online Update for WiiSports with Extra Games though It'll be 1,000 Points from the Wii Shop

1,000 is Resonable for ONLINE play and more Sports :)

Would be cool if that happened

online games dont bother me THAT much, but it will be cool when they do have them! untill then....

DTigers7 said:
first online game comes out june 25-pokemon battle but third party games online will not be out until around next christmas(type in wii online gaming on google)this sucks because that means most likely madden wont be online = (.

p.s. and they signed a contract with gamespy so online will be the same as ds.

actually matt casa-whatever from ign says that the rumor is false. there will be a few third party online games this year

Back