Wii Sports 2 Coming To A Wii Near You

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Well its not Wii Sports 2 but it is a continuation of new sport games for the wii.
Just read the article:

Hudson Entertainment, the developer of the original Bomberman, has revealed a brand new sports game exclusive to Wii.

The game will feature ten different sports, including archery, curling, football and snowboarding. The screenshots look bold and charming, borrowing more than a little from Wii Sports, and who could blame them? We'd rip it off if we knew how to make games.

John Greiner, boss of Hudson Entertainment, hopes the game will appeal to both casual and hardcore markets. "With Deca Sports" he said, "We wanted to offer a sports package that is unrivalled in terms of sheer number of available sports. More importantly, the game is easy to play, but offers layers of depth that even hardcore sports enthusiasts will love to play."

It remains to be seen whether this added complexity will push Decca Sports too far from the basic principles that made Wii Sports such a pleasure for our grans to play, but those looking for something deeper than Wii Tennis could do worse than keep an eye on this.

Source:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=178564

Pictures

VolleyBall
screenshot_189748.jpg

Motorcylcles
screenshot_189747_thumb142.jpg

Go-Karts
biggokarts.jpg

BasketBall
bigbasketball.jpg

Archery
bigarchery.jpg

SnowBoarding

bigsnow.jpg

Ice Skating
bigice.jpg

Curling
bighockey.jpg

Badmiton
bigvolleyball.jpg

Soccer
bigsoccer.jpg

Feel free to discuss.

Last edited:
Either this isn't real, or the miis are gonna get an upgrade.

Edit: Btw the picture in the hockey section is curling. :O

This is not going to be made by Nintendo and therefore wont use miis it was announced months ago. I do not think itll be much good and grapiks look like early game cube.

Looks like a decent mini-game or assortment of mini-games I guess.
I am however still waiting for the official Wii Sports 2, and the thread title is a little misleading..some may get angry :lol:

Fire Flower said:
Either this isn't real, or the miis are gonna get an upgrade.

Edit: Btw the picture in the hockey section is curling. :O

Yeah, and "tennis" is actually badminton. Doesn't the OP know anything about sports??? :rolleyes:

Sry if i was in a rush to post this cause i had like 5 minutes to do all this and i had to go. I changed it if it makes you feel better.:lol:

They are a 3rd party company and can make a game that is just like wii sports, Nintend probably cant do a thing.

Well I would definitely pay for that. But they should add online play and have all players set into different sectors based on skill level.

Dzapper said:
Well I would definitely pay for that. But they should add online play and have all players set into different sectors based on skill level.

That could be a bigger hit than wii sports:lol:

Back