Wii Sports 2 Coming To A Wii Near You

samXcor3 said:
Nintendo won't allow them, will they?
Some third party games allow for Mii intigration, i think it is just down to the developer to include it or not.

It could be good if the controls work at least as well as Wii Sports.

Why no hockey games yet though? It should be a perfect fit on Wii with the nunchuck stick controlling the player and the Wiimote controlling the stick. Plus it would work great for punch-ups!

I did read on 2K sports site a long time ago that they would be bringing NHL 2K8 to the Wii and they were looking for Wii programmers but theres been no update since.

laderer5 said:
Sry if i was in a rush to post this cause i had like 5 minutes to do all this and i had to go. I changed it if it makes you feel better.:lol:

BadmiNton, please. :yesnod:

Ok this is a misleading topic you bastard *LOL* Sorry, just saying.....this is NOT Wii Sports 2......this is Decca Sports, by Hudson, not by Nintendo. We have no idea what Wii Sports 2 will have yet.......Hudson just copied alot of the good stuff about Wii Sports...

^ Hopefully Wii sports 2 has games like hockey and basketball. I don't want curling or badmiNton. Whats next? Horse racing? :O

Yeah totally, curling, no *LOL* Badminton..........MAYBE....but too much like tennis, some unique, different ones that weren't on the first compilation would be nice.

Horse racing *LOL* Next thing you know, Wii Sports Poker....and after that, it all falls apart :p

Back