Wii Sports 2?

I remember hearing a while back that Nintendo said that they werent going to make a wii sports 2

Wii Sports 1 was a big hit among Wii owners, and many have assumed that a Wii Sports 2 would likely come out. Nothing has been confirmed nor released about this topic, but there is a chance we will see one at some point.

nintendo said that it is a possibility in an interview but they are not thinking of making a new one until the wii sports 1 stops selling so they will have more fans.

darksniper said:
nintendo said that it is a possibility in an interview but they are not thinking of making a new one until the wii sports 1 stops selling so they will have more fans.
how can wii sports stop selling? it comes with the system

um well sonic and mario at the olympic games is kinda like a wii sports 2. but i guess i'd like to see a wii sports 2 in the future. im still awaiting wiifit and wiimusic though

vashivihan said:
how can wii sports stop selling? it comes with the system
when every one who wants a wii has it (plus the game) oh and im not making this up there was an interview he said it himself

if you think that Nintendo is a smart company with very cool ideas.....it might happen after Wii Fit.....or mayby with future consoles or even online......they might think of something.......

Back