Wii Sports 2 !!!

Maybe some sort of 'wii athlete' package? Running (shaking controllers up and down quickly to represent legs), javelin, shotput, discus etc. Maybe you could include swimming, long/ high jump.... Throwing games, well... you go as if to throw or maybe swing it around first... Jumps could be done by running (like above) followed by a long push or high push with wiimote for jumping- you have to get the timing right though! Running could also be done for differant lenghts from 100m to kilometres. maybe you could run past differant scenerys? (cross country, inside stadium etc.)

Personaly I would rather see Tiger Woods 07 than a new version of Wii sports golf. You know some liscenced stuff. NHL 07 (Go Pens!), Fight Night, NCAA 07. Wii sports is great and all, but why do you think they sold it with the consol. I consider it more of a Wiimote tech demo than something to consider making a sequal of.

i would like to c a basketball game and mayb some hockey. they already have madden 07 on wii.( which ppl are saying wii is the best system to own it on) so yea, fball would mayb b out.

Disc golf would be great maybe even ultimate frisbee. I would want a disc golf game all to itself though. Horse shoes and bocce could be really cool too. Maybe a skiing game. How about professional eating?:idea: A surfing game could have some great potential if they could work out a cool control scheme. (You could even have a side game where you search for goods on the beach with a metal detector.) How about a UFC game?

Another cool idea would be a circus game, where you have to do all of the acrobatics and all the other circus stuff.

I can't decide if I want to get Super Swing Golf in a few weeks, or wait until March to get Tiger Woods. I have a feeling I'll just end up getting both.

Zessler said:
I can’t believe I forgot Curling !!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

yep... one person "throwing" it...

two others "brushing" the ice :)

awesome... & very tiring!

chessaholic said:
Maybe some sort of 'wii athlete' package? Running (shaking controllers up and down quickly to represent legs), javelin, shotput, discus etc. Maybe you could include swimming, long/ high jump.... Throwing games, well... you go as if to throw or maybe swing it around first... Jumps could be done by running (like above) followed by a long push or high push with wiimote for jumping- you have to get the timing right though! Running could also be done for differant lenghts from 100m to kilometres. maybe you could run past differant scenerys? (cross country, inside stadium etc.)
thats called track and field

Back