Wii Sports achievements

irishmidz

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2007
Stoke on trent
Wii Online Code
8061-6136-6489-4567
I have had my wii less than a week, and im dead chuffed that i got a hole in one on the 2nd hole par 3 on golf.

if anyone else has done anything cool and they want to tell everyone stick it in here.

please no posts about knowing how to knock down all the 91 pins on bowling training !!!!

Last edited:
In Wii bowling -- I knocked down 9 pins -- then after that I scored all strikes. '279' in total.

Other than that nothing really special. I eagled a hole in golf.

Yeah I've got an Eagle on that course with the patch of land you can hit your ball on to. And I got 230 in Bowling ;(

my best on sports is 700 points in the target practice mode on the golf training. :) and the funny thing is. i didint get 200 on the first 2 holes with no wind. but as soon as wind picked up i was getting hundreds then fifties lol.

Ah, Wii Sports is great I can never stop playing it. My best fitness age is 24, I can't beat it! xD. And boxing or bowling are probabally my 2 favourites because they are really fun for multiplayer, once on Golf I got a chip-in hole in one! that was awesome too. :)

For fitnnes age do you want low or high and I got pro in bowling and unlocked the diamond ball...

For fitnnes age do you want low or high

You want a low fitness age.

As for my achievements I've gotten a platinum metal in the 91 pin bowling and I have bowled a perfect game.

surprisejimmy said:
i too have eagled the third hole

Yea, I'm starting to think we all have.

I've also eagled in one from about 90 yards out on another course, but that was drunk so could've been drunk's luck.:devil:

come on you lot lets see more holes in 1s not that hard lol

i need to work on the eagle thing i gave not done that yet, not on the par 5 hole 3 anyway lol

300 in bowling, perfect game in gold, and beat boxing, pro in baseball and tennis :D

swanson said:
300 in bowling, perfect game in gold, and beat boxing, pro in baseball and tennis :D

Pro in Baseball, Bowling and Tennis got a skill rating of 1980 in Tennis.

Couldn't quite beat your 300 in bowling though, could only get 299, one pin was left standing on my last shot, now that's painful.

I just got pro status in baseball today. Finally. Actually I didn't play it much till recently but I've really been getting into some great home runs. :D

got around 250 in bowling, and got an eagle on some hole in golf XP

I can't stop playing boxing. My rating is 3003 now. The chart is off the screen it's so high now. If I don't get knocked down and I beat the computer in the first round, I get 7 points for a win now. If I get knocked down even once I loose -22 points.

Wii is AWESOME!

Wii Play is really fun too. Try to get over 500 at the shooting range.

Back