Wii Sports Baseball - Splitters

whoosh88

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2007
i got a question...i'm really digging baseball on wii sports, and each game is getting tougher because i keep getting a higher skill level (i'm pro), and i like that. but it also seems like when i'm batting, the strike zone has gotten bigger...splitters that land in the dirt are called strikes...what's the deal with that? it just happened this last game, i think it was the first time though. is this just a one time thing? kinda annoying, i see the splitter coming, hold off of it, and it's a strike anyway. frustrating.

that will happen from time to time ..ive had that a few times as well....suck it up and just play...u should beat the computer ne wayz ! !:p

When they fall and hit the dirt, they are a ball everytime. All you have to do is hold in A abd B and throw slow. I ususally use that pitch and a curve ball.

You can also use the directionals to make them go outside or inside. I didnt know that until last night when I was messing around.

jared19 said:
When they fall and hit the dirt, they are a ball everytime. All you have to do is hold in A abd B and throw slow. I ususally use that pitch and a curve ball.

You can also use the directionals to make them go outside or inside. I didnt know that until last night when I was messing around.
not this one game. they hit the dirt, and every single one of them were strikes. i know how to throw them, and i know how to move the location of the pitch. this happened when i was batting.

allstar, glad to hear i'm not going crazy thinking it was just me, lol. thanks for the reply.

Back