Wii Sports Bowling 2?

walt227

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
My friends and I just all started playing the Wii a few months ago. Being that we're all in our late 20's, early 30's we mainly use it as a recreational tool at parties. Our fav is Wii Sports Bowling and we were wondering if Nintendo (or someone) plans on releasing a full-fledged version. Tried AMF and it suuuuuuuuucked IMO. Haven't tried Brunswick yet, but read it was no good either.

walt227 said:
My friends and I just all started playing the Wii a few months ago. Being that we're all in our late 20's, early 30's we mainly use it as a recreational tool at parties. Our fav is Wii Sports Bowling and we were wondering if Nintendo (or someone) plans on releasing a full-fledged version. Tried AMF and it suuuuuuuuucked IMO. Haven't tried Brunswick yet, but read it was no good either.
they will have wii sports 2 with online next year

vashivihan said:

Any idea as to wheter or not additional functionality will be added? New lanes? Tournament mode? More than one song on the soundtrack? Other cool features?

vashivihan said:
That will be sweet. Can't wait for online tennis or golf!

walt227 said:
Any idea as to wheter or not additional functionality will be added? New lanes? Tournament mode? More than one song on the soundtrack? Other cool features?
yeah more sports with more features. basically it will be an improvement of wii sports.

vashivihan said:
yeah more sports with more features. basically it will be an improvement of wii sports.

Approx realease date? Did a google search, but didn't come up with much other than specualtion.

walt227 said:
If you didn't like the AMF Bowling game, then you probably won't like Brunswick Pro Bowling. It scored a 5.5/10 on IGN. I have played the game before and it's definitely nothing to be bragging about.

vashivihan said:

Nothing has been confirmed, so no date given.
Its just that a Wii Sports 2 is most likely to occur.

Last I heard there was a new bowling game coming out next year.
And yes, Brunswick was a disaster of a game.

i read it in nintendo power once about its conformation. i cant remeber which issue though

Back