Wii Sports Bowling

I got a 7-pack once. One day I'll get a 300...one day

ya, I got one perfect game. Of course I must have played over 3000 games of bowling too.

Um, I know that you are new here, but please use the search feature next time. If you are unsure about its operation, consult the SEARCH TUTORIAL. This has been posted many times before.

Anyways...My highscore is a 280, followed by 3 279's

curtis9735 said:
The highest I've ever gotten was a 220...
But my dad got a 235 once
and my friend got a 227

Curtis i added you on my wii, feel free to add me too

<<<<

Brawny said:
Um, I know that you are new here, but please use the search feature next time. If you are unsure about its operation, consult the SEARCH TUTORIAL. This has been posted many times before.

Anyways...My highscore is a 280, followed by 3 279's

Sorry...just didn't see anything like this posted recently.

But anyways, i got a 263...9 in a row. Haven't even got close to that anymore.

My friend probably has near 20 perfect games. He has perfect games with all 3 different balls. He got to about 2100 rating and started a new Mii just to feel like he was making progress.

mcballa2010 said:
Highest eva was 279 and it was ****ing hard i was so pissed got a 9/ and then all the rest were strikes i was so pissed

yeah..i had 9 in a row...and then in the 10th frame i got a 7 2 :sick:

kobefan88 said:
yeah..i had 9 in a row...and then in the 10th frame i got a 7 2 :sick:

Dude i know i cant wait until we can play it online that'll be f'ing sweet but anyways im gettin internet for the wii monday wuts ur wii code thing and username and also how do u create forums?

mcballa2010 said:
Dude i know i cant wait until we can play it online that'll be f'ing sweet but anyways im gettin internet for the wii monday wuts ur wii code thing and username and also how do u create forums?

I don't remember off the top of my head, i'll post it later. What was the last part? You mean how to create threads on this forum? There's a button at the top left that says "New Thread"

Back