Wii Sports Box?

eko

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
md
I dont know about you guys but it kind of irked me that they didnt include a dvd case with wii sports. Being that I am into graphics I figured I would make myself a box. Anyway it turned out really nice. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in one. If you are interested hit me up or post here, materials and shipping would make it about $6 bucks, if you want it shipped to canada its an extra 50 cents makeing it $6.50 shipped

wiisportsboxdemord8.jpg

Last edited:
Already have a insert from a user on CAG. and already ordered nintendo cases. its really to bad nintendo didnt include them. they did for the aussie systems.

I thought Mr. Eko was dead! ;)

And by the way, that looks like Nintendo made it, so you did a damn good job.

lol mr eko is dead my name is ellie and my last name started with ko over the last 5 years on forums my username has gotten shorter and shorter :) Yeah the aussies were lucky with the cases. I just cant stand paper/cardboard sleaves it makes my game shelf look sloppy :)

yeah well that cardboard case scratched my disc up with all the sliding in out of the case and i had to use disc-cleaner on it. so i just keep it in a cd case now. one of those would be nice though!

Take this americans *loads mega cannon of doom* PAL Wii systems come with a hard case for Wii Sports

6 bucks what a rip off. You can download a game for that much.

JerrodDRagon said:
6 bucks what a rip off. You can download a game for that much.
ummm go price out the dvd box, the paper insert, shipping, plus paypal fees and you will be hard pressed to get it close to $6 bucks, i might make a quarter off it if im lucky, I was offering it up to other for convienence, personally I am anal retentive about storing my discs and if its displaying in my house I want it to look good, but hey thats me

Last edited:
eko said:
ummm go price out the dvd box, the paper insert, shipping, plus paypal fees and you will be hard pressed to get it close to $6 bucks, i might make a quarter off it if im lucky, I was offering it up to other for convienence, personally I am anal retentive about storing my discs and if its displaying in my house I want it to look good, but hey thats me

Ya because a video game console is just such a hip thing to be showing off in your home.

Luckily if you have this mentality you probably don't have anyone else around to even look at it.

lol, i just happen to keep movies and games on a book shelf. if you are a semi neat freak its nice to have things match. Anyway wasnt offering this up to get flamed just thought others might like :)

vagrant said:

all those on ebay come out to 6 bux or more after shipping and the two that are cheaper than 6 bux are in a black case which defeats the whole purpose since it wouldnt match the rest of your games. she is simply offering up a sollution to the carboard case and making it avaible to us. nothing else!! so if you dont want it dont buy it but dont bash somebody because of it

Back