Wii Sports Coming to WiiU November With online play!

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
026800006648214-photo-wii-sports-club.jpg

[video=youtube;L1S0mKV6lY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1S0mKV6lY4[/video]

nintendo trying new things....

using a free to play model in a way..

Last edited:
Finally, Nintendo is starting to see the potential in online multiplayer. This will definetly be a boost to Wiisport sales. Let's just hope certain mistakes aren't repeated...

*Glares at Brawl*

Finally, Nintendo is starting to see the potential in online multiplayer. This will definetly be a boost to Wiisport sales. Let's just hope certain mistakes aren't repeated...

*Glares at Brawl*
well... you have to donwload it....

so that means most of the old wii sports gamers (casuals) wont know how?

*Glares at Brawl*

Ninty has long-since seen the profits t' be reaped from focusin' on gaming over the internets. They wouldn't of tried (and failed) t' create their pay-to-play service otherwise.

... And speakin' of pay-to-play. :lol: This is actually a decent business model. If ya don't care for any particular sport, ya don't need t' pay for it (ohai tennis). And I'm assumin' local multiplayer/single player will be free. Online multiplayer is the one thing everyone's wanted outta Wii Sports; that, and motion plus.

Ain't my cup'a tea, but I'm sure sales will be immense.

im sure nintendo is betting the farm this november...
super mario 3d world, wiifit U, wii sports club(all the biggest hits)...its now or never.

Don't forget, Pokemon X/Y, 2DS and Zelda Windwaker HD could still save them if for some odd reason those sales plummet.
yes but thats for the 3DS...

the 3ds is doing fine...they dont need to put all their effort there. like they need to for wiiU.

Back