wii sports fitness age

whatthefreak

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Just a random thread. Just post what ur wii sports fitness age is. I only did it once and i got 31 on it.

First time (Dec 8th) I'd only played Wii sports for 10 Minutes before this
I got 75 (Didn't know what to do lol)
After that bad result I usually float around 20-25

I...don't have a clue why its even in the game, how exactly does it calculate you're fitness age from wrist flicks at tennis etc? I have the same qualms about brain training, spinning/sliding/throbbing/coloured numbers do not a brain age make.

Taero said:
I...don't have a clue why its even in the game, how exactly does it calculate you're fitness age from wrist flicks at tennis etc? I have the same qualms about brain training, spinning/sliding/throbbing/coloured numbers do not a brain age make.
Throbbing, thats a rude word.

Anywho, I agree. Its stupid, I'm age 39 even though I'm not 'un-fit'.

Silly game!

Taero said:

nevermind this post i accidently posted the same thing twice.

Taero said:

It just does. It's just an extra thing to do in the game.

Its actually more of a hand-eye test then a fitness test. Still an important skill to keep up on. Just like Brain Age is just about making your mind quicker. Both def do work and help you out.

ya.. its not serious. its more of a Skill age.

And my 27 was with doing the movements how u were spose to, not cheating like ppl do with just using wrists etc. pointless if u do it like that.

Back