Wii Sports Glitches and Easter Eggs!

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
I would like everyone to contribute some cool things they have found in wii sports. One I found is when you go into training then go to bowling and select the one where you have to knock over tons of pins you bowl until you get to the last time until your done and you put your guy over right next to the Gutter Blocker thing and throw the ball it rides on the little Bar go's in the back makes loud bang noise and knocks over all the pins!

I don't think that's a glitch. More of it's meant to be that way. Also there is a way of changing the colour of your ball. Just haven't tried

Choose ball color:

-Hold up, down, left, or right immediately after the final screen before entering bowling and continue holding until game starts. Which arrow you hold determines the color

Play on practice court:
-Same as ball color, but with the 2 button. Hold down the 2 button immediately after pressing A on the final screen before the game and you'll play on the practice court.

Syntax said:
I don't think that's a glitch. More of it's meant to be that way. Also there is a way of changing the colour of your ball. Just haven't tried

Agreed. To change the color of your bowling ball, you have to hold down any arrow on the D-Pad for a different color when the screen is fading to black for bowling. The colors are:

Control Pad Up - Blue Ball
Control Pad Right - Gold Ball
Control Pad Down - Green Ball
Control Pad Left - Red Ball

Change the tennis court

To change the tennis court to the blue practice court, press and hold (2) at the warning screen that shows after selecting characters.

Play Golf without maps or meters

To disable the power meter, map, and the wind speed indicator, press and hold (2), then make a selection at the "Select a Course" screen.

After you've beaten the Grand Champion, Matt, in a boxing match you'll be able to wear silver boxing gloves. To do so, hold (1) when the screen becomes black before a boxing match.

91 Pin Strike in Power Bowling Training

To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.

Back