Wii sports help

shrek4wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
My brother and I just got our Wii for Christmas today and we're really excited. But we played fencing, and I rocked, coming in second place, but my brother came in dead last. When he asked me how I did it, I couldn't answer him because I actually didn't know. So, how do you fence?

Are you sure you're talking about wii sports? Because I don't think that there is a fencing game on sports. Check the box label again to see what game it is.

Sorry. I was thinking about something else. It's on Mario & Sonic Olympics.

well try reading the manual that came with the game?

other than that i would imagine you thrust using the wii mote

Yeah, sure I'll read the instructions. (But I didn't see any X_X)
Thanks for the tip.

ref1mind said:
well try reading the manual that came with the game?

Just FYI, it's that little paper thingy that is stuck in the game case, and has some nice pictures along with all those *words* and stuff. :sick: Dunno why they put it in there, but it's worth a look I guess. :lol:

DrMoze said:
Just FYI, it's that little paper thingy that is stuck in the game case, and has some nice pictures along with all those *words* and stuff. :sick: Dunno why they put it in there, but it's worth a look I guess. :lol:
Oh, so that's what that was. I turfed it (jk). I'll give it a look see.

DrMoze said:

i sense no sarcasm what so ever..lmao....:lol:

Back