Wii Sports: How to bowl a perfect game

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
IMGP0666.jpg

Alright for those of you who frequently play Wii Sports here is a little trick I learned a while
back which will allow you to bowl easy strikes. All you have to do is align your character up the same way I have with the black dot in the middle of your red arrow and you will easily get a strike. Also when your bowling make sure to curve the ball a bit. I'll post a picture of the game I just played below using this method. Hope it helps guys.

IMGP0671-1.jpg

nice..

/rant
hmm.. but i allways thought 300 was a "perfect game" in 10 pin bowling.. did u miss the last strike? cause i know its possible to get 3 strikes in the last bowl.
/end

:p anyway ill have to try it out next time i play wii sports
pix.

Missed one pin however I've gotten a perfect game before using this method.

I have a method too. I go 5 clicks to the right and when I throw I giveit a certain twist. I have still yet to get a 300 game but I've gotten 8 in a row plus a score of 274. Its all in the method you like and how you feel comfortable in. GL to all

Hey I do that as well! Except that I'm not consistent with the spin/power of my bowl. Nice advice guys. :)

this topic is lame

everyone bowls different and thus will need to aim different to achieve a good strike rate

your advice on aiming is no help to anyone, it all depends how hard you throw and how much you spin to understand where you need to aim

nice score though
216 is the best i have done, but i also need to wrestle the thing off the kids to get a turn so a bit more practice and i might bowl 300 one day

:worship:

I got a 300 game a while back, I use a similar method. I don't pay attention to the dots though, I just go on instinct to somewhere around there.

its been the same way for any bowling game ever made including the old school tiger hand held style. Little to the left or right and a little curve in. It also works in real life. Its physics basically, and thats the easy way to make the pins hit each other the right way. Theres other ways to get a strike but it always ends up hitting the First pin and the pin next to it in some way and going into the middle of the pack.:thumbsup:

my technique varies from others i've seen.

I take my red line to the far right, so it's almost off the lane, then pull back slow and throw forward as fast as i can go, then i stop the wiimote twisted 90 degreees left next to my leg.
My technical term lol THE CHINESE CHOP! Dunno why lol

But the ball gets some mad speed and the spin is intense.

The technique works becasue...
the ball seems to fly down the lane and quickly shift to the left just off center so it hits pins 1/2/4/7 etc bob on, which then catapults them into the others.
I've got 8 strikes ina row off it.

One day i'll get a perfect game,
Just cool to share tips now though

Back