Wii Sports is a bit dull really isn't it?

marbles443

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2007
Does anyone agree? Don't get me wrong; it's a fun enough game and a nice diversion; but its simplicity is both a blessing and a curse, is it not?

i think thats why i love it. the simplicity is whats so great about it. it keeps it entertaining for hours and easy to play for virtually anyone.

this is comming from the girl who finds amusement in playing solitare on a "game oriented" dell computer set up lol.

Its fun, it isn't meant to be a serious game. It was probably meant as a showcase for the controller anyway.

It's a great game to play in any situation, every now and again I enjoy firing it up again and having a bowl or a few matches of tennis. It was free (kinda) after all, so no complaining from me!

Oceanic said:
It's a great game to play in any situation, every now and again I enjoy firing it up again and having a bowl or a few matches of tennis. It was free (kinda) after all, so no complaining from me!

thats my motto :)

"if its free, its me!"

I think it is one of the best multiplayer games when you have a group of people over. All the games are easy to learn and people really get into it. In fact, we had a wii party, and a guy hit the ceiling light because he jumped during a tennis serve. What other game will get newbies that in the zone?

Last edited:
No it's the best multiplayer/ sport game ever! There's also a lot of hidden depth to the games, like on tennis you can slice the ball for example and do a whole range of different shots that are only picked up with lots of practice.
There's so much to do on it, like getting all the medals and improving your wii age, getting pro status, beating the champs. It'll keep you entertained for months. 4 player tennis/ bowling is immense fun, perfect for a wii party
Boxing is my favourite at the moment it seemed unresponsive when i first played it and i was useless at it but then it suddenly clicked and now i can beat Matt the champ!
Also my boyfriend has lost half a stone in weight from playing wii sports every night!

Hopefully they'll bring out a wii sports 2

ImEnigma said:
a guy hit the ceiling light because he jumped during a tennis serve. What over game will get newbies that in the zone?
Me and my Brother did exactly the same thing! :lol: Half the fun of the game for me is just having a go!

Marc said:
Me and my Brother did exactly the same thing! :lol: Half the fun of the game for me is just having a go!

LOL same here. My basement ceiling is pretty low so I scraped the top corner of my remote on the ceiling trying to do a really quick motion to do a power serve.

Back