wii sports need help

bluenose

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
Can someone please help me got kids a wii for christmas wii sports has worked fine untill today i turned it on got through the menu and tried to play tennis once the game came on i couldn't use my wii remote to hit the ball so turned it off and back on the tried the golf game only to find that the same thing was happening when i try to swing nothing happens please help

Did you sync the controllers using the red sync button on the inside of the battery compartment?

yes i have also tried smackdown v raw and the motion doesn't work but then tried mario v sonic olimpics and that worked but tried wii sports again and still no doesn't work

the really big problem is that ur sensor bar isnt hooked up (maybe) go to settings on the wii menu and see if u have sensor bar set on wide screen or standerd. that has happen a lot lately. and if thatdoesnt fix the problem call nintendo and theyll mail u a new wii and controllers(maybe controllers)but whatever they give u u have to send them ur old one when u recieve the new merchandaise! plz rep. thnx if u have any other questions justpm.

Call Nintendo they might be able to help you with it. Mine was so scratched I couldn't use it anymore and they sell the game for 15 dollars from them and 5 dollars to ship it to you.

Back