wii sports on screen instructions

wii4kids

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2008
When we play baseball on the wii, everytime we start a game it goes through a bit of instructions which are very annoying.
Also, everytime a new mii bowls, their entire game has instructions on the bottom.

Is there anyway to get rid of these?

young kids and this game has high replay value. :)

i don't know of any way to make these go away faster... seems to me that sometimes i thought i hit a button to speed it up...

sometimes the instructions seem to linger longer than other times

Last edited:
if u press the + or the - button (can't really remember at the moment)
u will skip the instructions part.

~X

vashivihan said:
no. it only happens for a new mii.
It doesn't only happen for new miis. For bowling it does seem to be for the new ones, but it is for the whole game. But for baseball it seems to be doing it for every game. My son and I have played over a dozen times and it happens everytime we start a new game

wii4kids said:
It doesn't only happen for new miis. For bowling it does seem to be for the new ones, but it is for the whole game. But for baseball it seems to be doing it for every game. My son and I have played over a dozen times and it happens everytime we start a new game

really, for me, it only happens if i play with a new mii.

I think it happens any time either one of the players has a baseball rating of 0. Both of you should play a game against the computer. Once each Mii has a rating, you shouldn't see the tutorial any longer.

Back