Wii Sports Pack

Wii_Pro

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Wii Online Code
0287-9785-4389-2990
I thought it was cool so I bought the Wii Sports Pack that comes with tennis racket, golf club, and baseball bat that connects to your Wiimote. Anybody else have this?

You believe the sports pack is a waste of money? I think it's cool, seems like it helps me get home runs.

yeah......never bought it, why do u need connecters for?

now its bigger and you might actually hurt somebody

It connects to the wii remote, the baseball bat. And its not going to hit anybody, lol.

wario2ooo said:
test it out and see lol

No one else is in the room when I play so I have no problem.

Hmmm. I have like 25.00 cash to spend. What should I buy pertaining to the wii? I kinda want the wii rechargable thing, but then again nah.

If someone is stupid enough to stand near someone holding a plastic baseball bat, then they have it coming. Do you still wear the strap while using those controller add-ons? If you do, any chance of the add-on flying away while the controller stays on your wrist?

lalala I returned this and bought a dock to charge my wiimotes.

SensesFail said:
good choice.

I'd say great choice, sounds like the sports pack is a waste since the wii remote is already supposed to simulate those things.

blazure said:
I'd say great choice, sounds like the sports pack is a waste since the wii remote is already supposed to simulate those things.

The whole point of the sports pack was to just add on to the game. It actually seemed like the baseball bat was helping me get home runs, like help me be able to hit better, and on time. I'd rather have the dock to charge my wiimotes, I dont wanna have to keep buying batteries.

Back