WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
Wii Online Code
8675-0360-6061-4887
i need a little help
im trying to setup 2 wiimotes in bowling and not having any luck
it's telling me 2 players and 1 wiimote is there anyway 2 setup 2 motes
thanks

When you come up to the 'how many players' screen, look over to the right and you'll see More. Press A on that, turn the other Wiimote on, and follow the directions on the top: Press 1 and 2 at the same time on each Wii Remote you want to add. Do that, see OK and press A on that. Then select 2 players on the 'how many players' screen and get started!

thanks for the help wiisport26

if i may hijack this thread for a moment. Why is it in bowling you cannot have more than 4 players? Seeing as it's turn-based, you should be able to have as many players as you want. kind of ticks me off when you have more than 4 people over and people have to sit out :(

hey wiisport26 do u have to go thru these steps everytime u start the bowling game?

When you come up to the 'how many players' screen, look over to the right and you'll see More. Press A on that, turn the other Wiimote on, and follow the directions on the top: Press 1 and 2 at the same time on each Wii Remote you want to add. Do that, see OK and press A on that. Then select 2 players on the 'how many players' screen and get started!

thanks

thendis said:
if i may hijack this thread for a moment. Why is it in bowling you cannot have more than 4 players? Seeing as it's turn-based, you should be able to have as many players as you want. kind of ticks me off when you have more than 4 people over and people have to sit out :(

I was wondering the exact same thing, if you can pass around 1 wiimote for 4 players, you should be able to pass around 4 wiimotes for 8 players etc. Shrug, maybe its to keep the games shorter, I mean it would take forever for 8 players to bowl 10 frames. Maybe they will make a multi-tap type device for the Wii to allow 8 players to hook up.. shrug.

Back