Wii Sports Sold Separately (UK)

Joeleh

Cool Dood.
Feb 11, 2007
Does anyone know if Wii Sports will be sold separately in the UK? I have bought a bundle consisting of:
* Rayman Raving Rabbids
* Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
* WarioWare: Smooth Moves
* Nintendo Wii Console

I really want Wii Sports but it doesnt come with the bundle.

Much Thanks,
Joel.

I've seen a couple floating around on ebay UK...

Whereabouts did you get it from if it doesn't come with Sports?

lol...im pretty sure that wiisports will come in the package (inside the Wii box)

They all do.

ottoman said:
lol...im pretty sure that wiisports will come in the package (inside the Wii box)

They all do.

Well I hope to God that its in the package! I've heard that its a pretty good game!

Wii sports comes with all UK and European Consoles. Including Bundles.

If you bought it from GAME then it will be in the package :).

The only one's I've seen that don't have Sports in have been dodgy looking ones off ebay!

Thank everyone, When my Nintendo Wii arrives in the next few days I'll tell you if I got it :)

Strange that they don't mention it, but it should come with it (Wii console pack includes wii sports). I don't like that bundle myself, I will wait for better ones or cheaper bundles... (why no bundle?)

Well, Ive been using www.wiipreorder.co.uk for a while now and that bundle came in stock (Nintendo Wii's come in stock rarely and go quickly) So I put £260 towards it and my father put £75 towards it. This meant that I could get 4 games instead of having just Wii Sports and 1 game I bought separately.

I am quite pleased with the bundle to be honest.

ALL wiis that are not used will come with wii sports, on the box it said that wii sports id included, this is a thing done by nintendo nothing to do with deals on game,amazon ect ect!!!!

I hate bundles, they take advantage of demand to sell shitty games that you may not want. They know someone will buy it, they don't care who.

If it was Wii Package + Zelda, I would buy it in a flash.

Alkaline said:
Well I'm not sure if it's true, but I did hear that Wii Sports won't come with the console from February.
game bundles never says Wii sports.

Back