Wii Sports - Tennis Net

bellgirl

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
All of a sudden when we play wii tennis the player one constantly hits the net. This never happened before. We did switch to a larger tv, but the sensor bar is roughly in the same place, and the player 2 has no problem.

What gives? Is there some trick to not hitting the net?

Well, weird thing is...we are both playing the same way...no change, and it seems like moves in the twisting and hitting has no control anymore, it ALWAYS hits the net now, and it NEVER hit the net before.

your putting to much back spin on the ball, and it's slowing it down, so it just dips into the net.

yeah I got the same problem sometimes lol... I guess it's the way you hit!

It's the way you hit it. Stop spinning the remote, that was my problem. If you actually play tennis in real life you will know what your doing wrong.

Gaz said:
your putting to much back spin on the ball, and it's slowing it down, so it just dips into the net.

? A ball doesn't "dip" when you put backspin on it. That would be topspin.

I sort of had this problem. You probably stopped playing for a day or two and came back using bad form. Just do the drills for a minute to work on getting your form back right. It's not the game that's doing it wrong most likely.

Back