Wii Sports Tennis - Skill Level not updating!

bobmtb

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Montreal, Canada
For some reason, skill level is not updating for any of my Miis. It updates in all other sports apart from Tennis. Skill level stays at 0 for all Miis. Anybody have a fix for this? This is quite irritating.

OK, so when I play head to head, the skill level does not increase. It will only increase when I play against the console?

Interesting. Thanks all for the help. Been googling all over the place and can't find the answer on why it was happening.

Right, you have to earn points the old fashioned way. Currently I have 2119 points in tennis. :cool:

Actually that is partly wrong.

You can earn skill level while on multiplayer, but you would have to be on the same team. When you get to the screen showing your two mii's versus his two mii's, click to show both of you on the same side, and click the opponent side until they are grayed out.

Then you both increase in skill levels at the same time.

STEVEfromLA said:
Actually that is partly wrong.

You can earn skill level while on multiplayer, but you would have to be on the same team. When you get to the screen showing your two mii's versus his two mii's, click to show both of you on the same side, and click the opponent side until they are grayed out.

Then you both increase in skill levels at the same time.

Yes but the whole point of multiplayer is to play against a freind.
very rarely will you see a game like that.
you are right though.

True. I was surprised that skill wouldn't increased when playing one on one, but after a couple of games playing double against the PC, it was actually pretty fun.

cheers...

Another thing that's interesting that I learned is that when you play w/ another team mate against computers, you can't lose points, but you can gain. :D You can only go up, muwahaha.

Back