Wii Sports Tennis: Skill Level?

CasopoliS

Tennis Pro
Nov 21, 2006
I love tennis! Had to start this thread in response to the bowling score thread.

After about 850+ points I started playing people in the 1000+ range. I played a team of two 1300 level players and it was crazy hard. Still trying to figure out how to put spin on the ball, but I have figured out everything else... including the sweet serve. Once I get a few more games in I am sure I will just figure it out. I have only played it a short period of time.

CasopoliS - 1065

Last edited:
The spin just like bowling you have to turn your wrist when you are following through. Furthermore, a slow backswing gave me the most spin.

just my experience.

good luck.

How do you serve like Andy Roddick? It only happens on occassion. Maybe I'm just not good enough to make it consistant yet.

That's about as far as I got too--I'm hovering around 850 and I'm haven't won a while, so my score keeps about constant. I am decent at nailing the power serve, but I haven't mastered it yet. Guess I will keep trying--the pro level at 1000 is really cool, and if the special ball I got for being a bowling pro is any indication, I hope you get a cool reward for pro at tennis.

I'm a pro now (since last night)... but my games are long... i have to kepp the other players running so they get exhauted... great game

i've beat the tennis pro (elisa, 2000 skill points) about 4 times now, but my rating is only 900+, me and my roommate are both around 900 and dominate everyone.

I can't wait to play this game. I hope i'll be good at it, made state tennis 2 years straight in high school, and NCAA D-1 team so you hopfully I can get the hang of Wii tennis ;) Hopefully I'll find out on Black Friday.

Just hit pro a few minutes ago. Was hoping for a cool visual upgrade for Tennis similar to the shiny new ball I got for bowling, but no go.

Has anyone hit Pro on any of the other games? Do you get anything fancy?

I'm pro in tennis, bowling and golf... but i didn't even see that in bowling i had a new shiny ball in bowling!

CasopoliS said:
I love tennis! Had to start this thread in response to the bowling score thread.

After about 850+ points I started playing people in the 1000+ range. I played a team of two 1300 level players and it was crazy hard. Still trying to figure out how to put spin on the ball, but I have figured out everything else... including the sweet serve. Once I get a few more games in I am sure I will just figure it out. I have only played it a short period of time.

CasopoliS - 863
Could you please tell me how do one of those powerserves?

Thanks in advance

hit pro this morning. then my audio went out again.... damn wii. it overheats or something....

FYI this thread is about posting tennis scores. that is it. please stay OT.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
You just spammed again.:shocked:
You just spammed by telling him he spammed. Mine is around 150. I don't play tennis that much.

i hit 2000 pro level a while ago, and i kept going from there. soon it got to the point that i had to win by a majority to get positive points. then i had to win while only suffering a single point. at the point i was at just a week ago, i had to completely blank the computer, to get 15ish skill points. the numbers kept going down. i just 5 minutes ago got my first (plus or minus) 0 after a perfect game. if i keep doing it i'll still get some 1's in there, but i dont know how much higher i can go. 2387 is the skill level im at atm.

kittens said:
i hit 2000 pro level a while ago, and i kept going from there. soon it got to the point that i had to win by a majority to get positive points. then i had to win while only suffering a single point. at the point i was at just a week ago, i had to completely blank the computer, to get 15ish skill points. the numbers kept going down. i just 5 minutes ago got my first (plus or minus) 0 after a perfect game. if i keep doing it i'll still get some 1's in there, but i dont know how much higher i can go. 2387 is the skill level im at atm.
damn....
although I'm sure you restart every time you fail just like the rest of the best... still goodjob

Right now I'm at 898 after beating 2 1700's

Helloo i love tennis on the wii sports its cool, i have got a skill level of 2026, still playing elisa and whats her face tho.. they do get better after you reach 2000 tho haha, would love to find someone else thats really good so i could play them lol:aureola:

Back