Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii Sports Tennis

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by pawbil, Nov 14, 2007.

1. pawbil

pawbil WiiChat Member

Need Wii to go to full court play all the time. The split court hampers play.Also, Pro level after 2100 is a joke. You sweep 3 out of 5 and receive minus score???

2. phillepino

phillepino SSBB Name = JAA!

Wii Friend Code: 5481-6878-4567-7796
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    you realize it would be unfair to the other player if you don't play with split screen, because it's a lot easier to see the ball coming down to you than it coming up to you...

BTW, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE BALL ROTATE WHEN YOU HIT IT?!
    So that it would spin off the ground?

3. jeagle82

jeagle82 Wii Addict

When you win 3 out of 5 straight games and you receive minus points, it's probably because you lost a few points within each of those games. The point system takes that into consideration. If I were at 2100 pro rating and won 3 straight games in a best of 5 match, but I went to Deuce in all 3 games, your rating will probably drop. Now, If I don't allow a single point to be won by the computer in all 3 games, then your rating will continue to rise.

4. Esirnus

Esirnus Silent Assassin

i do believe it has to do with the rotation of the wii mote when you hit it - on saying that i have been trying to get some consistant results but am not cutting it. It certainly isnt the same movement as it would be in real life!

oh well back to the drawing board

Es

5. pawbil

pawbil WiiChat Member

Thanks, I tried playing single game and allowed no points, received plus. I thought this might be the reason, but I like the 3 out of 5 floormat. I just hate to win the fight , but read the paper and find I'm loosing the war.