Wii Sports UK

yuzi87

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Hi,
well after stupidly chucking out some of my games and controllers for my wii by accident im looking for wii sports again,

if anyone in the uk is willing to sell me there wii sports, then email or pm me with a price as im desperate for it and cannot buy it from any shop as it comes with the wii

thanks.

contact nintendo cust care and tell them it arrived and doesnt work. that happended to another guy on here and theyre sending him out a copy free.....

irishmidz said:
contact nintendo cust care and tell them it arrived and doesnt work. that happended to another guy on here and theyre sending him out a copy free.....

nice ill give it a go

Or check on ebay,some people might not like it and will try to flog it off cheap

irishmidz said:

hehe, don't you think they will ask the scratched disc as well? I mean, if everybody do this, Nintendo better has a huge amount of Wii Sports available.

People would ask Nintendo to send them a copy since their Wii Sports game is broken and then sell it on Ebay. Dirty

But then again, you can always give it a go :)

Back