Wii Sports Unlockables

i cant go pro on bowling or anything else but i did come close to tennis and golf.

Is bowling the only one you get anything different in? I only got pro in golf. I was hoping for at least three more holes.

Yeah, I'd imagine boxing would be the easiest to get Pro in. I've only gotten pro in bowling so far, and I keep going up and down now.

i didn't notice anything different in tennis... maybe a different racquet... mine's blue but i don't remember it being a diff color

Geckotek said:
It's also the easiest to get sore in. MAN! My entire upper body is sore right now!

That's pathetic, I sweat sometimes but not outrageuosly or anything, but getting sore from it is rediculous.

Sillyhat, your spelling is outrageous. You should be taken out and flogged for such ridiculous penmanship. Baby Jesus will laugh as you cry.

Actually, I think you could stand to be more civil. Perhaps this example will paint a clear picture for you.

Geckotek - congratulations man! Keep enjoying boxing.

Sillyhat said:
That's pathetic, I sweat sometimes but not outrageuosly or anything, but getting sore from it is rediculous.
yeah i was sore while playing and playing made it worst, but I was sore from shoveling 2 driveways almost all day, then waking up and lugging aroud a shotgun for maybe 5 hours through snow

I got pro in Tennis and its so much harder when your facing those 2,000 level guys.

Sillyhat said:

I have to agree, getting sore from a video game is NOT a good thing...

Back