Wii Sports Unlockables

Half Empty said:
I have to agree, getting sore from a video game is NOT a good thing...

it is a good thing in itself , but it is a bad thing that people can be so unfit that that they get sore from playing wii. I did notice boxing to be more tiring than the others. Im just waiting for wii aerobics or some DDR game to come out like everyone else ;)

Last edited:
Come on?!

Sillyhat said:
That's pathetic, I sweat sometimes but not outrageuosly or anything, but getting sore from it is rediculous.

So, who are you Mr. Fitness or something? I would say Wii Sports make majority of people sore because it's so addicting and they keep doing it over and over! My gosh the game even has a "fitness" training program. That's pretty cool for a video game! Most video games you just sit there and move your fingers.

Tacos said:
Is bowling the only one you get anything different in? I only got pro in golf. I was hoping for at least three more holes.

Yep...no matter how high your average in bowling your ball never has more than the original three holes...;)

Do you get anything for getting 2000 points. Im almost there in tennis, so close. Ive beat the champ, but nothing has happened.

Sillyhat said:
That's pathetic, I sweat sometimes but not outrageuosly or anything, but getting sore from it is rediculous.

I consider myself fit and the people around me would agree and even I'm sore from playing Wii for the last 48 hours ... (not continuously).

I'm addicted to Wii Sports Boxing ... I'm one to totally bounce around in front of the TV. I use the same motions that I do when I'm punching the bag at the gym.

Oh and I play the tennis. My Wii remote has a chip on the top of it - same as the wall it hit. WARNING - People give yourself room to move ... lots of it!

If it makes people get up off the couch ... I give it the :thumbsup: ... I love the Wii system.

I think your soreness level directly coralates to how closly you actually move like the actuall sports, for eample if you are sitting on the couch making little wrist motion you wont be sore, if you are bobbing up and down, throwing real punches, on your toes, swinging the wiimote like a raquet or a real bat, then yes you will be sore, you can make it as intensive as you want it to be, I know for me its more fun to try and make it into more of a workout and get my heartrate up therefor giving me a small workout :)

vagrant said:
I got pro in each so far. And no I have never sweat from wii.

And your a network engineer?! :lol: I'm just kidding!

I too can say I'm a little sore after playing the games... unlike vagrant :p maybe I am a little unfit, or maybe I game unnecessarily too damn hard. :shocked:

tuned said:
And your a network engineer?! :lol: I'm just kidding!

I too can say I'm a little sore after playing the games... unlike vagrant :p maybe I am a little unfit, or maybe I game unnecessarily too damn hard. :shocked:

I play a lot of sports. So it is an unfair comparison true. But I still think you would have to be excessive in your movements to perspire from it.

vagrant said:
I play a lot of sports. So it is an unfair comparison true. But I still think you would have to be excessive in your movements to perspire from it.

Some people just naturally perspire quicker than others.

Wth?

vagrant said:
Yes obviously, such as if you have a glandular problem or you are just unfit. We have already been over this.

It has nothing to do with being fit, dude. It's all about how much you get into it. You cant sit on your couch and wiggle your rist and still get strikes, win tennis matches, box, etc.

Some people really get into it. If your doing it the proper way and acting like you're really boxing and bouncing around and your not sweating then somethings wrong with you because last time I checked pro boxers sweat and theres no reason you shouldn't sweat if your playing that hard fit or not.. Haha.. end of discussion.. this one is getting old :ciappa:

Back