wii sports

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
so whats the deal with wii sports?

i hear nothing but good things about this game
yet when i played it, it was freaking lame.

Fist bowling...no matter where i stand my mii
or what direction i aim at i always get a major
curve to the left, as if it freaking ball has a gravitatonal pull
to the left...even if i keep my hand straight. (theres a thread about it)

Second...baseball just plain sucks. Batting is alright i guess...but it ends up being a bunch of fouls then some stupid hit thats either a single or an out, maybe a doubble (cant really do much about that guess thats how it is...not very fun though) pitching is stupid...i can sit in my chair and waive the mote around like nothing and its always the same throw...wiii<-----sarcasim

golf is just like wtf...cant see where the balls going, sencoring how hard a swing is the worst...esp when putting,

havent boxed yet...but tennis is just the worst. Heres a question i saw a video of some people playing...they were using the nun-chuck...but when i play its my mii just running around aimlessly and when the ball comes near me swing a little...no paticular order just kinda waive the mote (perception dpth the ball) and when its near me wave the mote and hope for a good hit...is the console this bad for real?

thought u would need the chuck to move the your mii around in these games...such as tennis...esp since i saw a vid of some guys playing and using it during this game...like actually using it to move there mii around...

whats the deal with this thing?

Its fun.

It makes the whole family laugh, everyone can join in.

Thats why I like it.

The only downside is that I do find this happens with bowling as well, it always goes off to the left, but then when my mother plays it, she can always throw it straight!

What they said.
........................../ \
......................../.....\
....................../.........\
..................../__......__\
........................l.....l
........................l___l
ARROW :D!!!!!!!!!

how can i suck balls at it?

it has no real feal to it at all...
the remotes all over the place,
what about my question with the
nun-chuck? tennis? baseball?
golf? all these things...its more than
simply "sucking" at it...its easy to the
point of being boring...it it just sucks

If you want to say "I hate the wii" just say it, don't use the sloppy pretext of Wii Sports to make a passive-aggressive strike at the console system as a whole.

Wii Sports was never intended to be a deep, full featured game. It is a "pick up and play" party game that is designed to allow everyone to master quickly, and demonstrate the remote's potential.

btw, on the bowling point, I think it's just the hand's natural inclination. Right-handed people often curve it left, and left handed curve it right. I do the same thing in real bowling (which I also suck at!)

the bowling thing happened to me at first but i started realeasing the ball higher in my swing and it would stay straight and now i am bowling a 250 oh and you can't use nunchucks only for boxing which is the second best game

With bowling, its how you rotate the wiimote that affects the spin. E.g. hold out the wiimote as if you're pointing to the screen/shooting a gun straight. Now rotate your arm so its like your holding your gun sideways ("gangsta" style!). Now if you hold it like this your ball with spin. Hold it straight without rotating your arm and it goes straight.

Tennis is too good, me and my bro are wicked at it now, always putting top spin on the ball to make it go fast. You have to get used to the controls!

Never got used to baseball but dont like baseball anyways. Boxing is good but haven't played it enough as I've only got one nunchaku and I always play with my bro. Golf is good, the better you get the less you need to practice swings before you actually take one.

You do know that Wii Sports doesnt use the sensor bar right??? Thats why its not so accurate in bowling and stuff

wii sports is pretty cool, i have played it for like 3 days no stop and i love it. as many ppl have already said u probably just suck at it man, sorry...

i think u suck and u r a idiot
even 3 years old kid can play wii sport better than you.

Wii Sports is the most played game at my house. I think you just suck at it.

Back