wii sports

I'm pretty sure this guy sucks at it... I don't know him personally... but from what I can read, if he doesn't succed he doesn't like it. It's like when your racing with a friend on a game and your so far behind, your a sore loser and you quit. Anyway, I think Wii sports is a lot of fun.

Scooter80 said:
I really think your just reading into the bowling thing too much. Once you press the trigger it puts the animation in motion and the trick is to master the timing on when to release the ball. It would probably look stupid for your mii to walk up to the line, stand there, wait for you to pull your arm back behind you, then swing your arm foward. The way it is, the game kinda takes care of it for you.
family come over.

Please tell me your kidding right? Thats almost the while point of the wii remote...the sensor bar picks up your movement and uses that to execute whatever moves. I have even seen video where people can swing there arm back and forth and the mii arm moves with it...so you must be smoking crack or somthing...cept mine dosent do that cuz its freaking gay

Hunter said:
I'm pretty sure this guy sucks at it... I don't know him personally... but from what I can read, if he doesn't succed he doesn't like it. It's like when your racing with a friend on a game and your so far behind, your a sore loser and you quit. Anyway, I think Wii sports is a lot of fun.

in responce to that its not simply put "im not good at it"

Im getting at that the stuff just dosent work right for me for whatever reason and its a pain in the ass, the remote to me is always off balance weather its using the sensor bar or not and how its placed, the bowling lane isint even the right length. Im not complaining about how bad i am im complaining about actuall mechanics and why everything is always so different than what i see and read

1liter said:
Please tell me your kidding right? Thats almost the while point of the wii remote...the sensor bar picks up your movement and uses that to execute whatever moves. I have even seen video where people can swing there arm back and forth and the mii arm moves with it...so you must be smoking crack or somthing...cept mine dosent do that cuz its freaking gay
You've convinced me that everyone, including me, who has replied in this thread is wrong and your right. Since i've stopped smoking crack I have had what people in AA call "a moment of clarity" and now I truly understand that I wasnt actually having fun when playing wii sports and neither is anyone else.
Thank you for being such a cynic coxcomb.

look it up.

It's really good once you get the hang of it, just keep at it and you will eventually master it. :)

I love wii sports.... My wife loves wii sports.... my kids love wii sports... HECK my parents love wii sports.... I have had all the problems you have mentioned and yet I still find my self trying to improve....

I wish I knew how to twist the racket so when the ball lands it curves in another direction.

It's a freakin demo! How great to you expect it to be?

I might add, I've had everyone from my 13 year old nephew to my 77 year old grandmother play Wii sports, and they had no problems.

(FYI my grandma bowled a 172 in her first game)

mr_squish said:
It's a freakin demo! How great to you expect it to be?

I might add, I've had everyone from my 13 year old nephew to my 77 year old grandmother play Wii sports, and they had no problems.

(FYI my grandma bowled a 172 in her first game)
nice, i bowled a 236 in my 1st game.

Scooter80 said:
You've convinced me that everyone, including me, who has replied in this thread is wrong and your right. Since i've stopped smoking crack I have had what people in AA call "a moment of clarity" and now I truly understand that I wasnt actually having fun when playing wii sports and neither is anyone else.
Thank you for being such a cynic coxcomb.

look it up.

If your convinced then why dont you tell me whats wrong with my wii? And thats good, i had one of those once or twice in my lifetime...its good when you can look back and reflect on things past. If your not having fun go smash your wii. By the way who the hell talks like that? Did you need to "impress" everyone with how smart you are with your "large" "intellectual" words that no-one uses in real life anyways?

Last edited:
ok, first of all, u can do different types of swings in tennis, there's a lob and there's a regular shot
second of all, the wiimote and nunchuck both have motion detection built in so whoever said that wiisports doesn't use the sensor bar is completely right
it just communicates straight with the wii
now as for the rest of u, stop wasting ur time and energy with this moron

Another interesting thing to do, especially for bowling (my favorite wiisport) is to bowl from another room ( i step out onto the balcony to smoke, um, "cigarettes" and often bowl from there)

That's right, I can get strikes from the kitchen.

Whats the deal with you? I've found if you want it to be fun it will be, but if you half ass it then it tends to be lame, sounds like what your describing is your lack of ability to play the games. Next time try a play longer, then maybe you will get more than foul balls and bowling balls that curve left.

Its fun and you hear such good things about because its free and last for like ever just like super mario bros.

surprisejimmy said:
ok, first of all, u can do different types of swings in tennis, there's a lob and there's a regular shot
second of all, the wiimote and nunchuck both have motion detection built in so whoever said that wiisports doesn't use the sensor bar is completely right
it just communicates straight with the wii
now as for the rest of u, stop wasting ur time and energy with this moron
i believe they are accelerometers and not motion detectors.

Back