Wii Sports :)

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Wii sports is an addictive fun game that is great to play .. but does anybody find that when you start playing you soon enough find yourself turning it off out of pure frustration?! Sorry, but baseball pisses me off you wouldn't believe.

Shantei said:
Wii sports is an addictive fun game that is great to play .. but does anybody find that when you start playing you soon enough find yourself turning it off out of pure frustration?! Sorry, but baseball pisses me off you wouldn't believe.

If you're playing the computer, then Yes, But I will never get bored of looking at the reaction on my mates face when he's bowled as fast as he couild and I score a home run.

A lap of honour around the living room follows.

miiguy said:
If you're playing the computer, then Yes, But I will never get bored of looking at the reaction on my mates face when he's bowled as fast as he couild and I score a home run.

A lap of honour around the living room follows.

Lol. Yeah with a friend it's much easier on the stress, but the way the computer does it ... :mad5:

Omg!

Shantei said:
Lol. Yeah with a friend it's much easier on the stress, but the way the computer does it ... :mad5:

Your Wii does a lap of honour around your living room :yikes:

Hell thats one tough opponent! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. When I was trying to go pro in baseball I lost bunches of games via mercy rule. It's like the computer is a perfect batter and throws impossible pitches. Finally, I went pro. But now I don't play it anymore or will quit out before I lose because I don't want to lose my profession and have to do it over again. It is very frustrating!

^^^^^^

Yeah, I agree. Bowling is probably the easiest to go pro in. I think I did it first.

I agree with bowling. No offence to all you bowling fanatics out there, but being amazing at that particular sport is most certainly not something to be proud of - I was at first kind of thinking "Why do you even get points for this game?" - I still think it now actually.. :crazy:

Shantei you would have no belief on how pissed i get when i play baseball. i absolutley CANNOT HIT off of a flippin left handed, side-arm pitcher. its like impossible. and then i always swing at screwballs like an idiot. it sometimes makes me wanna cry...no joke.

JCpackers05 said:
Shantei you would have no belief on how pissed i get when i play baseball. i absolutley CANNOT HIT off of a flippin left handed, side-arm pitcher. its like impossible. and then i always swing at screwballs like an idiot. it sometimes makes me wanna cry...no joke.

Lol, dw man, I feel you. That kind of throw sounds like a really dodgy one, in which case just leave the ball to drift past you without you swinging your bat and the cheaky sob will get a ball .. they do it a hell of a lot.

i know many very annoying, and another thing that really pisses me off, is when you do a check swing, no matter how far or close it is from a complete swing...it is ALWAYS called a strike, it is sooooooo annoying.

Not Really... i Don't Play baseball Very Much... I Play Tennis For About Half An Hour Before i Turn It Off.

Back