Wii Sports

mpac165

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2011
I just bought a Wii from some guy on craigslist.
It works great and I got six controllers and 6 games to go with it.
I was hoping that Wii Sports would have been included, or preinstalled
-- and, it just may be...

....Wii Sports is not listed where the rest of the games are listed to play...
...however, under data management, I find a Wii Sports with 3 buttons beneath it - move (to sd card), copy (to sd card), and erase...
...does this mean that Wii Sports is Preloaded...or....??
...and, if it is preloaded, where is it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...:)
THANKS!!!!

That´s the savedata the data that the game creates when it´s played to store the progress you do in it, it means somebody played Wii Sports and that´s his/her save also there´s no legal way you can install games in the Wii System Memory.

re wii sports

That´s the savedata the data that the game creates when it´s played to store the progress you do in it, it means somebody played Wii Sports and that´s his/her save also there´s no legal way you can install games in the Wii System Memory.

Thank you for that, so - I guess that means the previous owner had a wii sports disc and I never got that...
...Altho, wiis do come preloaded with some games, correct?
- my one friend says he has wii sports but no disc
- and he bought it brand new...

Thank you for that, so - I guess that means the previous owner had a wii sports disc and I never got that...

Exactly

...Altho, wiis do come preloaded with some games, correct?
- my one friend says he has wii sports but no disc
- and he bought it brand new...

No, the only games that can be stored in the Wii System Memory are the ones downloaded by the Wii Shop Channel at an additional fee, he must be lying you, that I know, the only game that came preinstalled in a Wii was Super Mario Bros with the Red Anniversary limited edition.

Back