wii stage maker..isnt it missing something?

jokesonyou

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2007
ive seen the brawl stage maker but dont u think its still......missing things?
the only thing its missing that i want is the course changeing as it goes along
(and to fight in free fall but thats not happenin)if it has that say that (cuz i cant tell if a course moves in a pic).and what do the people think it needs added?

i love how people are never happy with what they get. even when its bomb as hell.

You know, they could have left the game completely without a level editor. So what if it's missing things? A good level creator is someone who can work with what he's got. Why not think up of a way to make the stage move? A ton of cargo belts? Be happy with what they give us. Don't think of what we're not getting.

No one's even played the editor yet, all we have is some screenshots, so how can you know if it's missing things?

ok EVERYONE is misunderstanding first off i didnt say i hate it im sayin i wish they had.....
2nd if u read what i wrote i said i think its missing stuff because i cant tell if a screen moves in a picture
and 3rd is not what they couldve done its what more thy can do
entiende?comprende?.stunderdand

I'm glad the build-a-stage stages will be static; it gives them their own flavor without making them superior to the Nintendo-made levels. One thing that could have been nice is the ability to play with them over the net.

Thegamerfan said:
all i want them to do is allow people to play there stages online...or at least with there friends
i agree exactly maybe you can though but i got sorta disapointed when i heard u cant cuz my freinds dont come over much but the stage thing ROCKS!!!!

.................u can play online u can even send ur idea to nintendo...........

You might be able to have moving backgrounds but I think moving stages would be a little bit too complicated... I mean seriously it's like stage making in the fourth dimension ;)

ARE YOU SERIOUS, ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS UPDATE >_> it could be one of the best thing in SSBB, Like the others were saying "What if we din't have a level editor" I mean Glawl this is so awesome, I heard people suggesting it but jeez Brawl is like a dream cometrue for me, All they need is viewtifull joe D:... T-T

yeah definately an amazing update that i'll be looking forward too...

i'm just hoping there is a huge variety of pieces to chose from for your level because that seems to always be my problem with level editors... or maybe they could send some kind of update for the editor with more pieces after a while

oh and i'm not complaining at all i am very happy with it the way it is... just making a suggestion

jokesonyou said:
ok EVERYONE is misunderstanding first off i didnt say i hate it im sayin i wish they had.....
2nd if u read what i wrote i said i think its missing stuff because i cant tell if a screen moves in a picture
and 3rd is not what they couldve done its what more thy can do
entiende?comprende?.stunderdand

uhh... dude... noone ever said u hated it.

They all said that you are not content of what you're given. Be patient.

ANyways what i think they should implement is Music from the SD cards :D

Back