Wii Stand

Dubb's Wii

All Mighty
Jun 18, 2007
So. Cal.
Wii Online Code
7500-4049-1798-0971
Wii Skins

You see all these cool looking Wii skins on ebay and various websites but are they really good for the unit?? Do they make them run warmer?? Can they melt if it gets to hot??
I have heard both ways about skins for all consoles. Do you have one and what do you think about it??

chrome case:
_chrome_wii_case.jpg

wii-apower-350.jpg

wii.jpg

Last edited:
This might help you out....here is a link to a tone of info on the matter of skinning consoles....this site also sells alot of cool skins like the ones above.

http://www.systemskins.com/defined.php

hope this helps....oh and I have a skin from this company on my wii....I have had it for almost a year now and I have never had any problems.

Last edited:
the first one isn't even a skin, it's a case and you have to take apart your wii to put it on which is a bad idea because you might hurt your wii and void your warranty but just opening it up

It's never a good idea to void your warranty, so I'd leave the case. I've never really heard of skins melting on a Wii, though.

Ive been looking for some cool Guitar Hero 3 Guitar Skins but can't find to much out there yet. Anyone know where you can get some good skins for the guitar?? Peace out

Back