Wii STEERING WHEEL!

That One Looks Better Than The First One... You Could Use It For Wii SPorts: Airplane Easily

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
That One Looks Better Than The First One... You Could Use It For Wii SPorts: Airplane Easily
well wii sports airplane dosent control that way, it controls by like turning the controller holding it pointing out
but yah i got the concept from plane wheels, how they look like that, it could be very good for plane games that use that way of playing

yours is about the rumor, this is about the thing itself
so their not the same

Last edited:
no it started of as a rumour then i told the fact so it was two in one bundle *what a saving* so yes these are the same and you complain about people starting threads that u have done

meh well 1: there were no posts about a steering wheel
2: i did post info about the steering wheel before you,
3: so that still makes yours about the rumor, then mine is the thing

reposting is like: ZoMg PS3 delayed! about the ps3 delay, then another one PS3 DELAYED? and its all about the ps3 delay, yours is about an attachment rumor for game, mine is about the attachment itself

thats wicked, i wouldnt mind that for wiimote tilting racing games. although it could get tiring holding that thing up for a couple laps. i personally think it should come with a stand or something?

Sovieto said:
since they said you could like fully customize your cars in thsi game, i might get it, and my sister will buy me one game, and since cod3 has been a let down, i might get this

you haven't played cod3, you don't know if it will be bad, im geting it for 360 though, because wii isn't supposed to have online yet(till 2007)

Guys I am a engineer/case modder and ive already got the steering wheel all figured out and its almost made! I literally madae it out of a steering wheel of an old dodge viper! (at least i think so) and im make an airoplain joystick thingy for the airoplane in wiisportz

pizzaluvr said:
you haven't played cod3, you don't know if it will be bad, im geting it for 360 though, because wii isn't supposed to have online yet(till 2007)

im not saying its bad, im saying it was a let down, and thats becuase it has no online support.

Back