Wii STOLEN FROM BAGGAGE

yockawhoie

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
I picked up my daughter at the philly airport. she lives in san francisco, she bought a wii for her little sister for christmas. she had it in her luggage and when we got home she unpacked and found that the wii was stolen from the box. so somewhere between calif. and pa. someone opened the box took out its contents and replace the box back inside her luggage. called the airport to report it and after 2 hours of runaround there is no resolve.
we will probably never find out who stole it, but is there a way to at least block that system from being registerd since we have the serial number on the box??? I feel bad for both my daughters this christmas morning.
I will purchase a new system as soon as they are available in my area to replace the stolen one, but it's still put a damper on this christmas morning.

if you have the registration number you could go to www.nintendo.com and register the wii, then call nintendo explain the situation and say you registered with the # on the box and then if the wii ever gets online they might be able to help you track it down i think.

Thanks samXcor3 for the reply. I will look into that.
Happy Holidays,
yocky

That's so cruel. D:

But Nintendo probably won't believe you, they'd just think you wanted another one. ¬¬

Back