Wii store?

Im_Wiitard

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
i was wondering if the Wii had a store or any thing similar like on PS3 and xbox360 (
storefront1.jpg
xbox360_guiderev_03.jpg
) does the wii got wii demos and other stings etc.

because when i get the Wii on Chrismas i will only have two games so is there plenty of demos i can play?

no at this point that doesnt exist but if theres a game crazy in your are you could just try a game there they let you do that.

Im_Wiitard said:
i was wondering if the Wii had a store or any thing similar like on PS3 and xbox360 (
storefront1.jpg
xbox360_guiderev_03.jpg
) does the wii got wii demos and other stings etc.

because when i get the Wii on Chrismas i will only have two games so is there plenty of demos i can play?
Yes it does.

You can also buy WiiPoints which you can use to purcase games on the VC (Virtual Console)

There are loads of old games for you to indulge in :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
Yes it does.

You can also buy WiiPoints which you can use to purcase games on the VC (Virtual Console)

There are loads of old games for you to indulge in :yesnod:

oh ok thx Frummage, are the old games free and are the demos free?

Im_Wiitard said:
oh ok thx Frummage, are the old games free and are the demos free?
Old games you buy. There are currently no free demos, but Wii channels are mostly free.

There could be a demo channel implemented in the future

FRuMMaGe said:
Old games you buy. There are currently no free demos, but Wii channels are mostly free.

There could be a demo channel implemented in the future

oh ok kool, the Wii is still Wiitastic!! hey if you feel like replying what exactly is the Wii channel i heard a little about it, some say its only japan i think? can you inform Mii on this

The wii is still young. Right now all we can get are VC games but down the road, there will be demos and wiiware etc. And the internet channel gives you flash games.

The demo channel is already in Japan...wont be too long for us to get it....:lol:

so if i wanted demos for the Wii i could sign on as a Japan account and get demos?

laderer5 said:
The demo channel is already in Japan...wont be too long for us to get it....:lol:

For the Wii games, the new channel just shows video clips. No actual playable demos.

It does have playable DS demos that you can beam to your DS though.

if your cheap and dont want to buy vc games i think you should just get 2000 wii pts and get internet channel and spend the rest on a game u think will be worth while like contra 3 :yesnod: and if your tired of that game play some flash games or watch youtube videos or go to wiichat on the internet channel

wait you gotta pay for the internet ? wtf i thought it was like PS3 FREE FREE FREE!!! man does this sux

^^ you do now. You originally didn't have to, but it costs 500 wii points now.
btw you cant advertise in your sig... rules is rules

Back