Wii store?

The Wii doesn't have a online shop available to everyone, only to Wii owners.

killik119 said:
^^ you do now. You originally didn't have to, but it costs 500 wii points now.
btw you cant advertise in your sig... rules is rules

when i read the rules it didnt say anything about ads in your sig, you just cant talk about ads in your thread

newguy7 said:
The Wii doesn't have a online shop available to everyone, only to Wii owners.

duh of course why would you buy Wii downloads if dont have a Wii i think thats common sense

but i was asking if it had a store like the ps3 and xbox where you can get loads of free stuff but i already know thAT you cant

It would be sweet if you could be able to purchase full length games on your wii instead of going to the store!!! That would make them so much freaking money and make me happy

Im_Wiitard said:
wait you gotta pay for the internet ? wtf i thought it was like PS3 FREE FREE FREE!!! man does this sux

its only a one-shot deal. you buy the channel for 500 points (5 bucks in theory.) it was free for a while after it came out, then it went to 500 which isnt much.

Chin35char said:
It would be sweet if you could be able to purchase full length games on your wii instead of going to the store!!! That would make them so much freaking money and make me happy

exactly thats what im talking about cause on my ps3 theres plenty of full games that you can just buy instead of going to the store and buying and if you delete it you can still download again for free its awesome

Im_Wiitard said:
exactly thats what im talking about cause on my ps3 theres plenty of full games that you can just buy instead of going to the store and buying and if you delete it you can still download again for free its awesome

Yea man, it would be AMAZING! Lol

They seriously need to take a thought about that.

Im_Wiitard said:

Isn't Warhawk the only PS3 game available for download that's also available in stores on disc? The rest of the games are PSN store only (much like VC games and the upcoming WiiWare games)

Back