Wii Strategy Games? anyone no

jabitinya

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
Game designers always try and try to recreate strategy games like age of empires etc. on consoles. The critics are never to harsh on the designs because some have been decent control designs but they always end up saying something like .... but still the computer controls are better..... :wtf: WELL why dosnt the wii have any strategy games yet it has a cursor dosnt it!:mad5: why not use it. i really think a game like this should be made i was just wonderin what everone else thought. please tell me if im rong and there is already a strategy game on the wii.

from what i kno Battalion Wars is sort of strategy-esque

Fire Emblem could be labeled this as well

the Star Trek game ^ like mentioned above

Spore has lots of strategy elements, it will be released soon

and yeah Civilization ^ mentioned above

not too bad if u ask me

metalfreak said:
from what i kno Battalion Wars is sort of strategy-esque

Fire Emblem could be labeled this as well

the Star Trek game ^ like mentioned above

Spore has lots of strategy elements, it will be released soon

and yeah Civilization ^ mentioned above

not too bad if u ask me

Too bad they're all crap to perhaps OK in quality. Battalion Wars II had potential, but turned out to be nothing more than a button mashing shooter with few tactics and strategy, if any.

The Wii is perfectly designed for RTS games, yet no one will release them. Heck, I'll take ports of 5-10 year old PC games. The Wii can handle Starcraft, right? I sure hope so. I'd like to see Warcraft III and some Age of Empire games as well. Many of these developers have ported to other consoles (Nintendo ones even), so they could definately do it for the Wii.

Back