Wii Summer Line-up Tips The Scales

The biggest problem with the Wii is all these great games that are coming out but all at the end of the year.
Look we have
1) Mario Galaxy
2) No more hero's
3) Sonic vs Mario
4) Knights 2
5) Rayman Raving Rabbits 2
6) Super Smash
7) Wii Music
8) Sorrow
9) Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
10) DBZ
11) Project Hammer
12) Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ
13) MySims
14) Guitar Hero III
15) Fire Emblem
16) Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party

While in the summer we get like
1) Pokemon (good game if your into Pokemon)
2) Metriod (going to be get but not Halo 3 since it wont even feature a mulitplayer)
3) Mario Strikers (I've only heard its a ok game but online should be fun)
4) Brain Age (only worht 40 dollars at best even with the new online features)
5) One Piece (going to be different thats all I can say)

But I mean Nintendo needs to put some more great games into the VC to make up for the lack of games in Q2, like Paper Mario (N64) or Mario RPG.

i'm just interested in mario strikers, metroid, and batallion wars... that better hold me off until the end of the year... nintendo needs to hurry up with all their great games, but i think it'll be worth the wait!!

I agree with most of it but If you remember the wii is very much like the gamecube. Smash bros came out almost a year after the release and a lot of the games where gimmicky too. Like luigis mansion and remember when we were looking at mario sunshine and going wow a new mario game next year!? So you must realize now that the gamecube and wii had very simalar scheduals with games but it straightens it self out within a year! They also hold off on games on purpose sometimes too to get you excited about them and when you get it in your hand your like... it was worth the wait!!!

Last edited:
Back