wii system, will (1) wire and (1) wireless controller (gamecube) work together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

autoprt

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2008
we have a wii system. Without checking with me my son bought (1) wireless controller for gamecube, we already have 1 wire controller will they work together at the same time?

Last edited:
i am 43 years old and and my life does not revolve around wii or any of this stuff. i am asking for my son who bought a wireless controller which is not opened yet. if we open it then we cannot return it. he bought it without asking me, i was hoping someone here had expertise to answer obviously not. i'll just wait until morning and ask a real expert at the store like i should have in the 1st place.

i also doubt if we were face to face you wouldn't be so brave to call someone's question "stupid"

ps: learn how to spell.

Last edited:
autoprt said:
i am 43 years old and and my life does not revolve around wii or any of this stuff. i am asking for my son who bought a wireless controller which is not opened yet. if we open it then we cannot return it. he bought it without asking me, i was hoping someone here had expertise to answer obviously not. i'll just wait until morning and ask a real expert at the store like i should have in the 1st place.

i also doubt if we were face to face you wouldn't be so brave to call someone's question "stupid"

ps: learn how to spell.

i pm;ed you with the answer, dont listen to him his just a noob tryna act like his someone important.

yes. of course...

And, as much as you probably hate to hear this, it was a rather... "stupid" question. Thats like asking "Do you have to press the power button to turn the system on". Next time, you could avoid some embarrassment by troubleshooting before going public. Also... its all in the manual, something that people REFUSE to read...

Last edited:
bigred just so you know my son bought it used. there were no manuals, if there were i wouldn't be here.

i don't even know why i am bothering to respond to you.

at this point nothing you have to say interests me

Last edited:
autoprt said:
bigred just so you know my son bought it used. there were no manuals, if there were i wouldn't be here.

i don't even know why i am bothering to respond to you.

at this point nothing you have to say interests me

Well, since your SOOO much better than us and you know much more than us, did you ever think to PLUG IN the controller to see if they worked? Honestly, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to try that... And why would they not work...
Hey and guess what, you flame = you get flamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back