Wii Target Inventory Tool

Jahz

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2006
Hey all-

If you did not yet know, the shipping list for Wii consoles to Target stores has been leaked onto some other forums. I've put together a Google Maps-based system that will show you how many Wii consoles your local Target store will have on November 19th 2006. There are 1,499 stores in the database. I hope it helps you guys get your hands on some Wiis. I can't wait for mine!

Wii Inventory Map

Enjoy
Jahz

p.s. feel free to ask me any questions you have... and no, I don't have the Best Buy list just yet.

Akaymay said:
Wow, this is really cool, but I dont know if it's 100% accurate, seems a little hard to belive.

The documents were leaked from somebody inside Target (or one of their warehouses). It looked legit... and you guys might remember my friend Chris' site last year (xbox.clambert.org) that did the same for the Xbox 360 launch. This data is of the same or better quality.

So, while I can't vouch for the validity of the data, I can assure you that I did NOT forge ANY of it.

Demon Slayer said:
do you have one for canada ?!?

No. I would love to get my hands on international data... but the shipping manifest only included 1,500 U.S. Target stores.

Poseidon said:
anyone know if there is anything like this for the FYE chain stores?

Perhaps. Historically its only the really big chains that data is leaked from. Last year it was Best Buy (xbox's). This year so far we have just Target. Looks like BB learned their lesson... though I suspect as companies have to ship the units out this week, we may see more lists getting leaked very soon.

Code:
Unable to run query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 2) + POW(lon-, 2)) AS distance FROM store_inventory AS a INNER JOIN (store_addr' at line 1
^^^ thats the error i get when i search my zipcode

EDIT: i typed in the zipcode from 1 town over and my local target showed up in the list of targets close by. 39 Wiis for my target

Mitch2025 said:
Code:
Unable to run query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 2) + POW(lon-, 2)) AS distance FROM store_inventory AS a INNER JOIN (store_addr' at line 1
^^^ thats the error i get when i search my zipcode

EDIT: i typed in the zipcode from 1 town over and my local target showed up in the list of targets close by. 39 Wiis for my target

Thanks for telling me. Could you provide the zip you used to cause that?

45150 causes that error

EDIT: HOLY HELL! at the target in florence, KY they are getting 90!

Last edited:
Seems pretty legit, beware of angry non believers who will slander your name for giving out info. It shows over 150 units total in my area, the one a block from me will have the most. I even bugged the fat dude at wal mart and got the low down on where to line up at...sorry not getting bitched at anymore you kids can believe what you will. Get your own damn info,but thanks my man.

Mitch2025 said:
45150 causes that error

EDIT: HOLY HELL! at the target in florence, KY they are getting 90!

Sorry for the 10 minute downtime. The was a caching bug that was causing this. Fixed now. Should also be much snappier if you input a zipcode that happens to have a Target store in it.

Back