Wii tennis: Have you beaten the champ?

mitchwii2

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
Have you beaten Elisa, the champ of Wii sports Tennis? She has a skill lvl. of 2000, and I've beaten her about 10-20 times. My skill level is 1895, and it's off the charts! :p

I think that I've played a Mii that has 2300 skill level in Wii Sports tennis.

But I don't have that much skill level. I think my Mii has around 1200 skill level

I'm afraid not, I am pro at everything and will start doing things like that when I run of of games to play. I never played Ocarina Of Time so I am currently playing that.

Nfanboy said:

But I don't have that much skill level. I think my Mii has around 1200 skill level
^^Doubt It Dude :O

I'm Currently at 2221 and It's still Elisa at 2000 and someone else at 1900

I'm going for 3000 :D :thumbsup:

Nfanboy said:

Max number of points for opponents is 2000 >.<

Yes i have beaten her before. . .

yeah, many many times (in fact evey time i play against her nowadays!) I wish they had put some higher skill levels on, my skill levels about 2200, does anyone know what the highest you can get to is, mine only goes up by 6 points or so now when i win!

^I really doubt it goes that high. According to Mark, his score goes up by approximatley 6 on an average game at 2200. At that rate he would probably be going up by one point each game around 3000-4000 exp.

It would take a while to get to 9999 at one point per game.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I really doubt it goes that high. According to Mark, his score goes up by approximatley 6 on an average game at 2200. At that rate he would probably be going up by one point each game around 3000-4000 exp.

It would take a while to get to 9999 at one point per game.

Not to mention you'd probably have to win every game without allowing any points..:sick:

I can't believe you're that good, I'm still at 500-something. I can't seem to hit it right.. :D How did you do it anyway?

Back