Wii Tennis moves list

cnlifeasitis

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Is there a moves list available for Wii Tennis?

I notice that you can lob and slice, so there should be some 'moves'

So far I've been able to do these things consistently:
- power serve (timing)
- forehand and backhand top spin (roll hand over)
- forehand and backhand slice (ball spins to the side), can also be done when volleying
- volley and ground stroke placement to corners (timing)

Things I wish I could do:
- power smash a lob, I can place the volley to the corners but it would be more fun to put the ball away like a power serve.
- serve placement, is there a way to place the serve to the corner of the service box with a regular or power serve?

wow! u guys make tennis sound complicated. lol. i can do that power serve thing. how do u aim wen u hit it? only way i win is with luck. lol

??? I Suk @ Tennis

What does "roll hand over" mean? Please describe this in detail!

tonyqvn said:
So far I've been able to do these things consistently:
- power serve (timing)
- forehand and backhand top spin (roll hand over)
- forehand and backhand slice (ball spins to the side), can also be done when volleying
- volley and ground stroke placement to corners (timing)

Things I wish I could do:
- power smash a lob, I can place the volley to the corners but it would be more fun to put the ball away like a power serve.
- serve placement, is there a way to place the serve to the corner of the service box with a regular or power serve?

in the manual that the game came in, you will see there are 3 different strokes and 1 power serve. I love serving like that. Almost impossible to hit back. woot!

Darkonix said:
in the manual that the game came in, you will see there are 3 different strokes and 1 power serve. I love serving like that. Almost impossible to hit back. woot!
Yeh you must be playing crappy opponents. If you get good and go to 1500 like me power serve won't do much good.

Icetrash is right. Power serves become very common as you play against higher ranked opponents. Your power serve can be easily returned by the computer opponents, and they do a power serve almost 3 out of 4 times.

I'm currently at 2130. I actually prefer not to do the power serve against Elisa/Sarah because they would return the serve just as hard sometimes.

=\ i'm over 2000 already, it gets boring, i hope we get some game like mario tennis soon lol

Back