wii tennis

I've been playing tennis a lot with my mate, and he keeps doing the same and kicking my ass... lol

I think its something to do with the rotation of the Wii-mote... like if he makes a shot, he ends up with the controller facing the floor as he twists it during the shot.... but I can't be sure.

I know that you can do an uber-fast serve if you hit the ball right... like as you throw it up, at the apex of the ball's movement, hit it... thats the only trick I've worked out so far. ><

you have to twist and turn you wiimote, just like in real tennis.

Imagine your really holding a raquet, hitting a real ball, the angle of connection makes the spin.

ottoman said:

Imagine your really holding a raquet, hitting a real ball, the angle of connection makes the spin.
Ahh thought as much, but wasn't positive. :D

ottoman said:

so, but it is not easy to do.....

I think to get the really fast serves at the apex of the toss, you also have to press A don't you?

Deedee said:
I think to get the really fast serves at the apex of the toss, you also have to press A don't you?
I need to test it a little more, but from what I remember, I haven't been pressing A or B...

I'll repost when I get home and have a crack at it. :)

Deedee said:

for the fast serve you don't have to hit any bottons... for the rest dunno

I play Tennis ALOT it's the best so heres a few tips here:

To do the good serve
Press A OR move the Wiimote up to serve [Doesn't matter]
When the ball is at's it peak [Highest without starting to fall] thats when you strike

To spin when playing a backhand
As you swing twist the Wiimote from the Buttons facing up to them facing down at the end [So a 180 twist]

To spin on Forehand im not quite sure. Try the same technique as Backhand though it's harder [For me anyways]

Good Luck :thumbsup:

koopa_killer said:
does any1 know how to spin the ball? i'm tryin to go up to 2000 it's getting too hard

I'm also trying to get to 2000. How many points do you have so far? I have about 1700.

I got like 1600 then went back down to 1500 lol..it gets too hard lol..thx for responding guys

Back