Wii Tennis

adnaps1

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
I started playing Wii Tennis yesterday. I created a Mii and when I play in 1-player mode, I am able to increase my skill level. However, when I play in 2-player mode against my friend who also created his own Mii, neither of us are able to increase/decrease our skill level. Is there something we're doing wrong?

Thanks.

When playing against a friend in WiiSports, your skill level will not be changed. To raise your skill points, play against the CPU.

you can also team up with a friend against a CPU, that will increase your skill level.

it must be tennis that's like that. because any time i've played against my friends or something with bowling or golf the skill level does change. maybe it's just tennis.

well then i know for sure in bowling & golf the ratings changes. other than that i've never paid attention.

Cassie, I'm not trying to be your wiichat stalker (maybe I am *LOL*)...but you gotta change that avatar on your posts, it pains me everytime I see it *LMAO* heheh

cassieboo said:
well then i know for sure in bowling & golf the ratings changes. other than that i've never paid attention.
That is because although you are playing against someone in bowling and golf, the other person doesn't have any effect over your performance. Whether you shoot -10 under playing against someone in golf or shoot -10 under playing by yourself, you still shot -10. Same with bowling, a 300 is a 300 no matter who you are playing against. Your performance in Baseball, Tennis, and Boxing on the other hand, depend on your opponent. There would be no real way to compare ratings if someone could build their score by playing someone that couldn't play very well. For example, if I got skill points for playing agianst my wife I'd have a million points in every sport. Someone who plays against their buddy would have a rating that would rise and fall depending on who won the recent games. That would make it seem like I'm a better player then the person who played someone on their own level. Am I making sense?

Back