Wii 'tips n tricks'

Boxing

In the boxing, if you dodge a punch it will do a slow motion type sound and the screen will blurr a bit. If you quickly hit your opponent when this happens it will do a special punch that hits really hard.

Wiltard 101 do you think zelda is a good game out of all wii games...? If not can you tell me what would be the best most popular game because i'm trying to find a game for my son.

I'm still really not sure what to buy, either zelda or red steel, because i don't know much about these games. Does red steel have quests are missions, or is it just a repetative game and same question with zelda.

added 56.

56. from rustinsmommy In the boxing, if you dodge a punch it will do a slow motion type sound and the screen will blurr a bit. If you quickly hit your opponent when this happens it will do a special punch that hits really hard.

party games-wario ware, wii play are pretty good
shooting games- red steel, far cry, call of duty 3
racing- excitetruck

i like the shooters myself, but the party games are pretty fun..
Zelda is a good game though.. it was one of the first ones i bought

Any other websites that work with the Wii???? to do some neat things like the radio one???

some 1 help the blue light ant workin i registered my pc but i cant email it and i av emailed my wii :mad2: :confused:

added #57

57. from strubcube when in the doodle mode of the Photo channel, when you add things like glasses, or lip marks, or hearts, or whatever, if you move your remote closer or further away from the screen, the images you put on the picture get smaller or larger depending on the distance from the screen

Back