Wii 'tips n tricks'

Need some advice about scoring 2,000 points in Wii Sports - Tennis. I'm up to 1994 points, and playing the same two characters. Even when I win the three game set, if the other team won one game in that set, I will get points taken away. What's up with that? Has anyone reached 2,000 points? Can you pass on some advice?

Tennis1994.JPG

I've done a search on this site and haven't found what I was looking for. Although I really like the ability to change to the blue court. That makes it easier to see the ball.

WiiRocky said:
Need some advice about scoring 2,000 points in Wii Sports - Tennis. I'm up to 1994 points, and playing the same two characters. Even when I win the three game set, if the other team won one game in that set, I will get points taken away. What's up with that? Has anyone reached 2,000 points? Can you pass on some advice?

Tennis1994.JPG

I've done a search on this site and haven't found what I was looking for. Although I really like the ability to change to the blue court. That makes it easier to see the ball.
Yeah i'm a level 2040 some.. you just have to win ever single game
the least points that the opposing team gets the better..
DEUCES KILL :prrr:

OK, so I finally went over 2000 in tennis (currently at 2014) I am still playing the same girls that are ranked 2000 and 1900. Are there any new players? They are getting kind of boring :wink:

WiiRocky said:
OK, so I finally went over 2000 in tennis (currently at 2014) I am still playing the same girls that are ranked 2000 and 1900. Are there any new players? They are getting kind of boring :wink:

Unfortunately No:frown2: , At least as far as my knowledge goes, they dont change unless your skill level decreases:mad5:

hey heres a tip!!!

if your lazy like me and cba to get of ya butt, grab the wiimote and if you turn it on while pointing around ish at your wii they both turn on :p

heres another, if you turn a second remote on (while playing wii sport rifle range thing) and press a, you can do it co-op or if you think your super cool, try using both hands as tun guns

POW POW!!!:)

In the Mii Plaza, pressing 1 on the Wiimote will return you to the center of the Plaza.

GREAT M8

FEW OF THESE R PRETY GUD:yesnod:

Back