Wii to somehow "remake" cube games:

yeah games like MP1 and 2, SSBM, and other games with sequals come out at Wii launch, I doubt will be remade any time close to launch. I personally would like to try a Wiimake of Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart DD.

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Melee to be remade with Wii functions? That would be percuilar.

No it won't was Super Smash Brother Brawl is still use GC control, and Wii-make of Melee would be just for online play

lol... All The Greatest GC Games With The Wiimote...

They'll All Be Fun!

its a good notice, but with all the wii titles, why do I want to take a GC remake game?

personally i dont think its a reli good move,

the gamecube came last to the xbox and ps2 and it was because of the 'childish' games, i love the gamecube but i dont think ppl will want 2 buy gamecube games on a new console just because of new controls.

if you asked people why they didnt buy a gamecube game i bet hardly any people will say because they didn think the controls were inuitive.

the wii is supposed to be a revolution in gaming, and personally i dont think gamecube games on the wii is much of a revolution.

Resi 4 or a new Resi?

i know wot id rather have

The only way I can see this happening is trough online updates, like if you slap in your MK-DD GC disc and you get a popup wich lets you choose from normal GC controller play or a quick update over the net to utilize the wiimote.

Back