WII to WII connection!!!!!!!!!!!

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
"While we didn't get a chance to check out the multiplayer mode today, we did see that two Wii consoles were connected via wireless LAN to allow for two player games without split screen." IGN talking about batallion wars 2 and how the two consoles were doing 2 players without split screen with two wiis and two screens. http://wii.ign.com/articles/727/727651p1.html towrds the end of the page.

Yeah, you could put the TVs so that the back of them are next to each other and it looks like the players are shootin' each other. That would be so sweet.

man! i cant wait for batallion wars!!!!!!! i would believe if it gets a great multiplayer setup then it could be a killer app!

i take it if both of your wiis had ethernet cables connected to a router it would still work?

epikon said:
i take it if both of your wiis had ethernet cables connected to a router it would still work?

Assuming they both has the USB LAN Adapter plugged into there wii's with a cat5 coming from the router. Yes that would work.

BW2 is going to have online play. I think it will be a killer app.

They said they hope it does. Multiplayer and online are not one in the same.

They said they hope it does. Multiplayer and online are not one in the same.
Battalion Wars 2
Also known as: Battalion Wars II, BWii, Famicom Wars W (JPN)

Drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct your troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game. Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war. The game features a series of online multiplayer modes, including Assault (instant combat), Skirmish (tactical depth), and Co-Op (Work with friends.)
http://wii.ign.com/objects/849/849911.html

hey slrocket i cant send pm yet but if u see this add me dude im new and im from htown too so holla at me

Back